Fatal Remedies

by Donna Leon | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by MrsPeel of Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on 4/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by MrsPeel from Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Sunday, April 07, 2019
I bought it in 2016 at a charity English Book Sale in Switzerland, looks like it was originally from England. I remember I liked it but that's about it. My favorite part of the series is the setting and the constant espresso breaks! I will most likely release it in Italy next week. It would make a nice souvenir for a tourist!

---Registered in Therwil, BL Switzerland---

Journal Entry 2 by MrsPeel at Parco del Valentino in Torino, Piemonte Italy on Saturday, April 20, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (4/20/2019 UTC) at Parco del Valentino in Torino, Piemonte Italy

What a lovely park! Wish I had a dozen books to release here.

Dear reader,

Have you found one of my books? I'm so happy that it has found a new reader! Thank you so much for coming to the website to check out where this book has been.

Whether you found it out in the world, or if I gave it directly to you, I'd really appreciate it if you would make a quick journal entry right away, just so I know it is safe.

You can make as many journal entries as you like, no need to wait until you finish the book, or are sending it on its way. If you've already had it for ages, don't worry, better late than never! You can keep it forever if you want to, but I really appreciate a journal entry to let me know. Thanks!!!

While you don't have to sign up to leave journal entries, it is definitely more fun if you do! It is still free and anonymous, you won't get any spam, and you'll be able to see where the book goes and who it meets after it leaves you.

Thank you for sharing this book's journey! :)

MrsPeel