Harry Potter: VE 5 Harry Potter und das verwunschene Kind. Teil eins und zwei (Special Rehearsal Edition Script)

by joanne k. rowling | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 4/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, April 07, 2019
I’ve not actually read any of the Harry Potter books yet, but I do have the full set in my possession - including this one in English. Really pleased with myself for finding this Deutsch edition as I’m taking part in the 2019 International Easter Exchange. My victim is in Germany and has this on her wish list.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, April 14, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (4/14/2019 UTC) at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Packing ready to post to my Easter Exchange 2019 victim. This is going in a little box with a few goodies and another book. Happy Easter, I hope you enjoy my selections. I had fun assembling this box.

Journal Entry 3 by Froschile at Kempten (Allgäu), Bayern Germany on Sunday, April 21, 2019
Thanks a lot for this wishlist-book!
What a great surprise!
I enjoy your selection very well - that's like Easter, Birthday and X-Mas "all-in-one"!!!
Thank you so much!