THE OTHER

by Thomas Tryon | Horror | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Erbie of Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on 4/9/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Erbie from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Friday, April 09, 2004
In 1935 12-year old twin boys (Niles and Holland) live on a New England farm. The twins are both very different. Niles is more outgoing and light-hearted, while Holland is shy and hides a lot. Their Russian grandmother Ada has taught them "The Game," which allows you to be (or at least see from the POV) whatever or whoever you concentrate on. Their mother always stays inside, and their father's rcent death is probably the reason for it. It doesn't take long before a series of murders take place in the peacful town, and it becomes clear that Holland is connected to each of them...

I'm registering this one for the "BookCrossing Convention Race to a Million" Challenge, book #149.

Journal Entry 2 by Erbie at Amstel Station in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Friday, April 23, 2004
Released on Friday, April 23, 2004 at Amstel Station in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands.

In the main hall, behind the statue, on the right side of the ticketing centre. As I was waiting for the pizza to be made, a lady with extremely long blonde hair picked up the book, after a thorough inspection. I hope she'll report her find!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, June 14, 2004
I didnt read the book yet, but I wanted tolet you know that I found it and that it is in good hands..

CAUGHT IN AMSTERDAM THE NETHERLANDS