The Keeper of Lost Things

by Ruth Hogan | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Floribu of Hamburg - Eppendorf, Hamburg Germany on 4/6/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Floribu from Hamburg - Eppendorf, Hamburg Germany on Saturday, April 06, 2019
Altpapiercontainer Fund

Journal Entry 2 by Floribu at Haus der Jugend - BC Convention 2019 in Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Released 9 mos ago (4/26/2019 UTC) at Haus der Jugend - BC Convention 2019 in Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany

Will travel to the Convention.

Journal Entry 3 by lilith89 at Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Saturday, April 27, 2019
This book has been on my TBR for some time now. I am very happy that I found it at the bookcrossing convention 2019.

Journal Entry 4 by lilith89 at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Released 8 mos ago (6/12/2019 UTC) at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden

I forgot to release this book too before sending it away. So very sloppy of me!
Anyway I really liked this story and I can see why it is so very popular on bookstagram.

Journal Entry 5 by wingMoriquenwing at Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Thanks for sending it my way, lilith. After reading it, it will travel on through my OBCZ.

Journal Entry 6 by wingMoriquenwing at Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Monday, December 30, 2019
A fun, sweet, playful little book that isn't taxing at all and goes down quite easily. A bit too sweet at times perhaps, but quite right for me at this time!