Hot Six

by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by elle311 of Suffolk, Virginia USA on 4/4/2019
Journal Entry 1 by elle311 from Suffolk, Virginia USA on Thursday, April 04, 2019
Soon to be traveling!

Journal Entry 2 by elle311 at Suffolk, Virginia USA on Thursday, April 04, 2019

Released 7 mos ago (4/5/2019 UTC) at Suffolk, Virginia USA

Sending out into the world via KateKintail and BCinDC ...Happy travels, little book!

Hello!
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it in the wild like I did. I know it may seem a little odd to find this lying around--it's my way of touching the lives of others in a positive way, with the hope that it made your day. ;)

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, elle311, as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey.

Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!