Garden of shadows

by V. C. Andrews | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 000617549X Global Overview for this book
Registered by DubaiReader of Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates on 4/4/2019
Journal Entry 1 by DubaiReader from Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates on Thursday, April 04, 2019
Olivia dreamed of a sun-filled love, a happy life. Then she entered Foxworth Hall...

V.C. Andrews' thrilling new novel spins a tale of dreadful secrets and dark, forbidden passions--of the time before Flowers in the Attic began. Long before terror flowered in the attic, thin, spinsterish Olivia came to Virginia as Malcolm Foxworth's bride. At last, with her tall handsome husband, she would find the joy she has waited for, longed for. But in the gloomy mansion filled with hidden rooms and festering desires, a stain of jealous obsession begins to spread... an evil that will threaten her children, two lovely boys and one very special, beautiful girl. For within one innocent child, a shocking secret lives... a secret that will taint the proud Foxworth name, and haunt all their lives forever!

The wicked curse of the Dollanganger family begins in... Garden of Shadows

Journal Entry 2 by DubaiReader at Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates on Thursday, April 04, 2019
I've been clearing out a load of books this week, my husband thinks I'm littering the place with them, but I'm hoping they will find new homes and new owners :)
Please drop a quick comment on here if one has happened your way.
I hope you have a good read!