The Lies That Bind

by Emily Giffin | Women's Fiction |
ISBN: 038568973X Global Overview for this book
Registered by 2peasandadog of Oakville, Ontario Canada on 4/4/2019
Journal Entry 1 by 2peasandadog from Oakville, Ontario Canada on Friday, July 3, 2020
[A pre-numbered label was used to register this book. No additional comment provided.]

Journal Entry 2 by aliaskris29 from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Friday, July 3, 2020
Emily used to be one of my favourite authors. This book did not engage me as much as her others have. Sending to a friend in Ottawa, Ontario.

Journal Entry 3 by aliaskris29 at Burlington, Ontario Canada on Friday, July 3, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (7/3/2020 UTC) at Burlington, Ontario Canada

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free).

I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey.

You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Journal Entry 4 by honey1982 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Saturday, July 18, 2020
Part of a great book box I received from my good friend.