Bonesetter's Daughter

by Amy Tan | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingStarbucks188wing of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 4/9/2004
Journal Entry 1 by wingStarbucks188wing from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Friday, April 09, 2004
Amy Tan is always a treat.

Journal Entry 2 by wingStarbucks188wing at Starbucks - Oak & 22nd in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Friday, April 09, 2004
Released on Friday, April 09, 2004 at Starbucks - Oak & 22nd in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada.

Journal Entry 3 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, April 18, 2004
I caught this book at the OBCZ at Starbucks on Oak St. and am looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by loveamystery at Starbucks - Oak & 22nd in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, June 27, 2004
Released on Sunday, June 27, 2004 at Starbucks - Oak & 22nd in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada.

On the OBCZ shelf in Starbucks & 22nd. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by hannahsc5 from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, June 30, 2004
My best friend has read this and recommended it, so you can imagine that I was pumped when I found it at my local bookcrossing zone.

I will read it and return it to the Starbucks bookcrossing zone!