Peak Learning: How to Create Your Own Lifelong Education Program for Personal Enlightenment and Professional Success

by Ronald Gross | Education |
ISBN: 087477957x Global Overview for this book
Registered by JeepACV of Baltimore, Maryland USA on 4/9/2004
Journal Entry 1 by JeepACV from Baltimore, Maryland USA on Friday, April 09, 2004
I purchased this book for a professional skills development class. I saved it because there were many interesting insights into how people learn and continue to learn throughout their lives.

Journal Entry 2 by JeepACV at given to friend in N/A, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, April 26, 2004
Released on Monday, April 26, 2004 at given to friend in N/A, A RABCK Controlled Releases.

released as a RABCK

Journal Entry 3 by Megi53 from Danville, Virginia USA on Thursday, April 29, 2004
This book looks like an excellent read! I asked for it because I thought it would go well in our teachers' professional book collection, but now I think it's too good for that!

Journal Entry 4 by Megi53 from Danville, Virginia USA on Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Finally finished -- even the bibliography, permissions, websites, and index!

I read this book through Chapter 7 twice before -- always stopped because that first section includes many projects that involve delving into unpleasant memories from childhood and school days.

Little did I realize that the project for Chapter 8 was actually enjoyable (choosing color schemes and furniture for a potential home office) and after that, there are no more projects!

I have been using many of the things I discovered: the learning log and the idea notepad; the training department at work. I'm a left-limbic-brained learner and love using the Invisible University, especially museums and the environment!

Saving book until I have enough money to mail it to a Kentucky BC member who expressed interest nearly 4 years ago!

Edit: mailed 12/8/08.

Journal Entry 5 by EvaLowrain from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Sunday, December 14, 2008
Arrived in mail Saturday. Four years ago! I can't believe you remembered. I totally forgot it. Thanks!