Fish Forever

by Paul Johnson | Cooking, Food & Wine |
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 4/3/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, April 03, 2019
I got this hefty softcover at a local Goodwill thrift shop. It includes much discussion about the issues around the fishing industry, with recommendations for enouraging environmentally sustainable fishing. And there are plenty of recipes for a wide variety of seafood, with instructions on the selection, storage, and cleaning of each type.

[My area has a Community Supported Fishery program, which I've participated in; I found it rewarding to get fresh fish from local fisheries that adhere to sustainability guidelines, not to mention learning about many different types of fish!]

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Lull Farm, 65 Broad St. in Hollis, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (4/24/2019 UTC) at Lull Farm, 65 Broad St. in Hollis, New Hampshire USA

I left this book on a table near the entrance to the farm stand at Lull, while stopping by to check out their spring plants. Hope the finder enjoys the book!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]