The Last Star (The 5th Wave 3)

by Rick Yancey | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghippoleinwing of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 4/19/2019
Journal Entry 1 by winghippoleinwing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, April 19, 2019
Penguin Paperback 2016
338 pages

Book Description:
The enemy is other.
The enemy is us.

They're down here ... they're up there ... they're nowhere. They want the Earth; they want us to have it. They came to wipe us out; they came to save us.

But beneath these riddles lies one truth: Cassie has been betrayed. So has Ringer. Zombie. Nugget. And all 7.5 billion people who used to live on our planet. Betrayed first by the Others, and now by ourselves.

In these last days, Earth's remaining survivors will need to decide what's more important: saving themselves ... or saving what makes us human.

Journal Entry 2 by winghippoleinwing at OBCZ Columbus in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (4/29/2019 UTC) at OBCZ Columbus in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Kirja vapautuu Vuosaaren kauppakeskus Columbuksen kirjahyllyyn (virallinen BookCrossing hylly, Marian konditorian tiskin lähellä!).

Onneksi olkoon, olet löytänyt BookCrossing-kirjan!
Olisi mukava tietää, mistä löysit kirjan.