The Last Vampire 2: Black Blood

Registered by wingLeishaCamdenwing of Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on 4/2/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingLeishaCamdenwing from Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Tuesday, April 02, 2019
Copied from amazon.com

Believing that she and her partner, Ray, are the last remaining vampires, five-thousand-year-old Alisa is stunned when she learns about a series of brutal murders in the United States that can only be the work of their own kind.

Paperback from Hodder Children's Books.

Don't remember where I got this, I've had it for years and years. Read it back then, not very good. Entertainment for young readers, written to cash in on the vampire craze of the 1990s.

Released 5 mos ago (4/11/2019 UTC) at Oslo Visitor Centre, Østbanehallen in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

In the zone!

Journal Entry 3 by Kumarimila at Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Tuesday, July 02, 2019
Cazado en la ZOB de la Estación Central de Oslo, en el punto de información turística... Menuda alegría me he llevado. Me ha hecho mucha ilusión encontrar este punto BookCrossing, y espero darle un buen viaje a este libro por tierras españolas.