Jim Dandy

by Hadley Irwin | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by josierivers of Leesville, South Carolina USA on 5/21/2019
Journal Entry 1 by josierivers from Leesville, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, May 21, 2019
This book was obtained for releasing.
I was at the library buying children's books (10 cents each!) and walked out with an overloaded bag of books. This lady saw me and we laughed about the books...long story short, she works at a school and they had books to give free and she said she would get for me.....turns out there were 2,000 books!! God is Great!!!

This book is from that stash! Truly making the world our library :)

Journal Entry 2 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Mesa, Arizona USA on Tuesday, July 9, 2019
OH.MY.GOODNESS.josierivers!!!๐Ÿ‘€ There must have been a substitute mailman today, as they usually deliver packages to the carport door, which is the one used most often. After I took the garbage out, I happened to check the front door to see if there were any UPS/FEDEx packages for the Veteran who's gone fishing...which means I have computer access๐Ÿ˜Šand...WHOO HOOO...I just found THE.MOST.aMAZing box of books there for ME!!! I'd forgotten about this WONderful RABCK Raffle opportunity https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/10/559399 you so generously offered. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH...I'm off to Journal their arrival, made easier by the FABulous inventory list you provided...YOU'RE.THE.BEST!!! ๐Ÿ’–

Journal Entry 3 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, December 26, 2019

Released 4 yrs ago (12/18/2019 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

HAPPY READING! : )

Journal Entry 4 by wingelizardbreathwing at Little Free Library #58179 in Prescott, Arizona USA on Sunday, December 3, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/3/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library #58179 in Prescott, Arizona USA

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)