Annihilation

by Jeff VanderMeer | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingMankyiwing of Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on 3/29/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingMankyiwing from Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Friday, March 29, 2019
This book was kindly donated for the Bookcrossing Convention Mainz 2019, by the ladies from the English Book Swap Zurich https://www.facebook.com/EnglishBookSwapZH/

Released 1 yr ago (4/26/2019 UTC) at Haus der Jugend - BC Convention 2019 in Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany

Journal Entry 3 by wingbluezwuzlwing at Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Sunday, April 28, 2019
Snatched from one of the book-piles at the Anniversary Convention in Mainz 😀
Thanks for this book!
---
And now the book is travelling again - as part of collectorkerri's "First Sentences" vbb-list.

Journal Entry 4 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 13, 2019
Received from First Sentences VBB round 17. This looks really interesting, thank you!

Journal Entry 5 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 01, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (12/1/2020 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Posted to russbaum who chose it from Alphabet VBB round 19. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingrussbaumwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, December 05, 2020
Just received and looking forward to it. I know it's part one of a trilogy so I'll stick parts 2 and 3 on my wishlist and read them when I've got them all. It may be a long wait !