Bridget Jones's Guide to Life

by Helen Fielding | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 3/29/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, March 29, 2019
Got this used off eBay. Plan to read and release

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, April 07, 2019
Delightfully daft guide to life, presented as only Bridget Jones could. V entertaining.

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at The Barn at Kingston in Pembroke, Wales United Kingdom on Sunday, April 21, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (4/21/2019 UTC) at The Barn at Kingston in Pembroke, Wales United Kingdom

Brought on holiday either for my sister in law to read, or leave for someone else to enjoy.

To the Finder:

Hello!

If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome, and congratulations on finding this book! Enjoy reading the book, and I hope you will let us know what you thought. It is now yours to do with as you wish - keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after it has left you, then do join - it's private and it's fun!

When releasing this book please be aware that airports, trains or busses are not a good place to leave books (unless there is a specific book exchange shelf) as they are usually just disposed of. Also charity shops usually discard books that have been labelled in any way.

And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, Shahrun, as your referring member.

Happy BookCrossing!