The Girl Who Played with Fire

by Stieg Larsson | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingstormysweetiewing of Tucson, Arizona USA on 3/29/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingstormysweetiewing from Tucson, Arizona USA on Friday, March 29, 2019
Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by stormysweetie or any other journaler. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 2 by wingstormysweetiewing at Little Free Library #65447 in Tucson, Arizona USA on Monday, August 12, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (8/12/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #65447 in Tucson, Arizona USA

This little free library is out in front of 2704 E Drachman Street.

Journal Entry 3 by nranger7 at Tucson, Arizona USA on Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Saw this was left at my favorite Little Free Library (#65447 at 2704 E Drachman) and had to go get it! I'm really getting into Nordic Noir and was excited to see this available. I still need to read Girl with the Dragon Tattoo so it may be on my shelf for a while but I will read it. THANK YOU! :)