The Sorcerer's Apprentice

by James Ponti | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/29/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, March 29, 2019
This is one book in a donation of over 200 books received in August, 2018, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for...

The 2021 Clean Start for the New Year Release Challenge hosted by NancyNove, The title of this book contains the word ICE

-----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, January 24, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (3/2/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library #37285 at Living Faith Lutheran Church in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

The 2021 Oh the Places You'll Go Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The title of this book contains the word ORCE. Orce is a municipality located in the province of Granada, in southeastern Spain.

------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!