In the Woods

by Tana French | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingIddyluwing of Durham, New Hampshire USA on 3/28/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingIddyluwing from Durham, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, March 28, 2019
The mother of one of my friends saw me reading The Likeness, another one of Tana French's books, and mentioned that she had really enjoyed In the Woods - so when I was over at their house tonight, she gave me this copy :) I told her I'd return it in a couple of weeks, but she told me to pass it on instead, so onto Bookcrossing it goes!

Journal Entry 2 by wingIddyluwing at Durham, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Is there a better spot to sit and read this book?

Journal Entry 3 by wingIddyluwing at Durham, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, May 30, 2019
"I'm not usually that into police procedural books," I say, and for the most part that's true - I love psychological thrillers, but in my experience, investigator-focused crime books tend to be a lot more formulaic and same-y. But Tana French, man. I really enjoyed The Likeness a few months ago, and reading this one now makes me realize that that one wasn't just a fluke. French's writing is so good, her stories aren't at all same-y, and it's easy to get drawn into her flawed, messy, imperfect characters (Rob here is kind of a douche, but I couldn't help rooting for him anyway).

Journal Entry 4 by wingIddyluwing at Durham, New Hampshire USA on Friday, July 19, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (7/19/2019 UTC) at Durham, New Hampshire USA

Sent out in the Mystery/Thriller bookbox!

Journal Entry 5 by mom2jwn at East Freedom, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Took from mystery/thriller bookbox