The Horse Whisperer

by Nicholas Evans | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by songofdarkness of Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset United Kingdom on 3/27/2019
Journal Entry 1 by songofdarkness from Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 27, 2019
In upstate New York, a 13-year-old girl and her horse are hit by a 40-ton truck. They both survive, but suffer horrible injuries. When the girl's mother hears about a man said to have the gift of healing troubled horses, they set off for distant Montana, where their lives are changed for ever.

Journal Entry 2 by songofdarkness at Nithsdale Road in Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset United Kingdom on Sunday, April 21, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (4/21/2019 UTC) at Nithsdale Road in Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up to bookcrossing to leave a comment but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book. This will allow you to track its travels across the world.

Please consider using me, songofdarkness, as your referral member.

Happy reading :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Avon, Somerset United Kingdom on Sunday, April 21, 2019
Will pass it on when I've read it 🦄