Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul

by Jack Canfield | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingTexasWrenwing of Hillsboro, Texas USA on 3/25/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingTexasWrenwing from Hillsboro, Texas USA on Monday, March 25, 2019
If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site; welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book, or me, TexasWren, as the member who referred you. If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Crossing! I will leave this in the surgical waiting room on the 4th floor or in the main lobby, depending on what happens tomorrow.

Journal Entry 2 by wingTexasWrenwing at Arlington Memorial Hospital in Arlington, Texas USA on Monday, March 25, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (3/26/2019 UTC) at Arlington Memorial Hospital in Arlington, Texas USA

I will leave it in either the main lobby or in the surgical waiting room.