The Realms of the Gods

Viva Catie!  1991-2007
by Tamora Pierce | Teens |
ISBN: 0689862091 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingBkind2bookswing of Clarksville, Tennessee USA on 6/3/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingBkind2bookswing from Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Monday, June 03, 2019
Read in 2012 - and again unsure as to why this was not registered or journaled. This is my review from GR:

A fitting conclusion to Daine's story. I did not like this one quite as much as Emperor Mage, but still it was a great story. I found the Devine Realms a little too weird. I liked the changing relationship between Numair and Daine - even though it is a little off-putting that he is so much older than her. I wished that he was younger - a 30 yr old guy falling for a teenager is just a little, um, weird. The newest creatures, the darkings, were funfunfun - they added a lot of humor to a mostly somber story. All in all I'm sorry to say good-bye to the world of Tortall - I love the writing of Tamora Pierce and her heroines show such spunk. I only wished that I could have shared these with my younger daughter - she loved Harry Potter and I know these books would have been right up her alley.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, June 15, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (6/14/2019 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

Releasing in box of YA books - enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbamaforeverwing at Clanton, Alabama USA on Monday, June 17, 2019
Thank you so much for the box of YA books.