Trickster's Choice

Viva Catie!  1991-2007
by Tamora Pierce | Teens |
Registered by wingBkind2bookswing of Clarksville, Tennessee USA on 6/3/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingBkind2bookswing from Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Monday, June 03, 2019
Read in 2016 but not registered. This is my review from GR:

I liked this novel - it focuses on Aly, the daughter of the Lioness and George. So it is both a new story and a continuation of the Lioness' story as well as a few bits with Kel and Daine. Aly is chafing in her parents house; she longs to be a spy and is frustrated that she's not taken seriously. She is taken as a slave to the Copper Isles and quickly becomes embroiled in the politics of the area. This is a fun fantasy with bickering gods, shapeshifting crows, and heroic deeds. Aly is a fine spy - crafty, intelligent, accomplished. I love that in Pierce's writing the girls are just as likely to be good with weapons or involved with political intrigue. I'll be looking forward to reading the next book in this series soon.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, June 15, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (6/14/2019 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

Releasing in box of YA books - enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbamaforeverwing at Clanton, Alabama USA on Monday, June 17, 2019
Thank you so much for the box of YA books.