The Sheltering Sky

by Paul Bowles | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 006083482x Global Overview for this book
Registered by Margo72 of Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on 3/24/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Margo72 from Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, March 24, 2019
I enjoyed this but not as much as his collected letters. I seem to prefer non fiction these days, so I’m releasing this for someone else to enjoy.

Journal Entry 2 by Margo72 at Little Free Library, 27 Maple Ave. in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, March 24, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (3/24/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library, 27 Maple Ave. in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a *Journal Entry* to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by Margo72. I hope that you enjoy the book.

Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a
*Journal Entry* if you are giving or sending this book to a specific person, or a *Release Note* if you are leaving it “in the wild” again (e.g. at a cafe or in a 'Little Free Library') for the next person to pick up and enjoy ("catch").

Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.

PS And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, Boston has an active group of BookCrossers who meet monthly; the second Tuesday of the month at Panera Bread (1288 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge - Harvard Square, 2nd floor) 7 PM.