Knife

by R. J. Anderson | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by 3vie of Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 3/19/2019
Journal Entry 1 by 3vie from Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Once upon a time, a fairy is born. She lives in an old oak tree at the bottom of a garden with the rest of the fairy folk. Never has she known a time when life hasn't been hard, with many dangers and much adversity. But when she becomes the Hunter of the group and learns to do battle in the outside world, her adventures really take off...
Don't read this book if you're expecting fairy dust - the last thing Knife is likely to wield is a magic wand...

This book surprised me. I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I did.

Journal Entry 2 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (3/19/2019 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

putting in the YA/childrens bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 24, 2019
Taken from the YA bookring to read.

Journal Entry 4 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 15, 2019
What a lovely, delightful story. When I was a child my dad used to make up stories for me, about fairies. This took me back to those days. Thank you 3vie for sharing it.