Vinyl Cafe Diaries

by Stuart McLean | Humor |
Registered by AnnaDevika of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 3/19/2019
Journal Entry 1 by AnnaDevika from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Another wonderful collection of Vinyl Cafe stories, great quick read that will have you chuckling.

Journal Entry 2 by AnnaDevika at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 13, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (7/13/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Controlled release at local book crossing meetup.

Journal Entry 3 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, July 14, 2019
Picked up at the July meeting.

Journal Entry 4 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 14, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (9/14/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to the September meeting! I liked the intros by each of the characters into their sections.

To the finder:

Journal Entry 5 by L-Marie at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, September 24, 2019
I just got this book at our September meeting. I'm looking forward to reading these diaries.

Journal Entry 6 by L-Marie at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, March 12, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (3/12/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

This book is written by master storyteller and humorist Stuart McLean who takes us into the deepest recesses of the Thy Vinyl Cafe. These are stories of strange secrets, odd dreams, high hopes and of hilarious adventures. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and Stuarts humor.