No Dawn Without Darkness

by Dayna Lorentz | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingkaila-annwing of Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on 3/18/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingkaila-annwing from Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on Monday, March 18, 2019
Selected from Conway, SC - LFL #59594

Product description
Perfect for fans of Life As We Knew It and Michael Grant's Gone--the conclusion to the thrilling No Safety in Numbers trilogy

First--a bomb released a deadly flu virus and the entire mall was quarantined.

Next--the medical teams evacuated and the windows were boarded up just before the virus mutated.

Now--the power is out and the mall is thrown into darkness. Shay, Marco, Lexi, Ryan, and Ginger aren't the same people they were two weeks ago. Just like the virus, they've had to change in order to survive. And not all for the better. When no one can see your face, you can be anyone you want to be, and, when the doors finally open, they may not like what they've become.

If you think it's silly to be afraid of the dark, you're wrong.
Very wrong.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkaila-annwing at LFL #62812 in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (3/20/2019 UTC) at LFL #62812 in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Left in the little free library in North Myrtle Beach, SC. This LFL is located at the beach access at 9th Ave north.

To the finder of this book:

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book, and the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join us...it's free! If you do, please consider using me, Kaila-Ann, as your referring member. You can even remain anonymous if you wish!

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing!