High Priest

by Warren Murphy, Molly Cochran | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 3/18/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, March 18, 2019
From a *huge* collection of paperbacks I recently received through the NextDoor app., to register and release.

Released 1 mo ago (5/18/2019 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the BookCrossing booth at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 19, 2019
A book left over at the end of the festival. I will be looking to place it in a new home soon.

Released 1 wk ago (6/14/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #77591 (Manorfield Rd.) in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book was added to Melydia's LFL after ice cream tonight.