Lab Girl

by Hope Jahren | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingghirwing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 3/16/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingghirwing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, March 16, 2019
Memoir interspersed with interesting natural science information. Entertaining and often humorous. Especially endearing is her lifelong friendship with her lab manager.

Journal Entry 2 by wingghirwing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, August 16, 2019
Reserved for kaila-ann. Media mail, 08/16/19.

Journal Entry 3 by wingkaila-annwing at Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on Monday, August 19, 2019
This arrived safe and sound!!

Journal Entry 4 by wingkaila-annwing at Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on Thursday, September 19, 2019
Reserved for the wishlist tag game, will journal again once it’s read and ready to go!

Journal Entry 5 by wingkaila-annwing at Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on Thursday, October 03, 2019
Although some of the chapters detailing experiments and in depth plant knowledge dragged a bit for me, this was overall an enjoyable read. Not being a “lab girl” myself, I did find myself skimming some of the more science heavy sections but really enjoyed the memoir portions. I think everyone needs a Bill in their lives - a friend that sticks by you through it all. I also really want to go out and plant some trees in the backyard now.

Journal Entry 6 by wingkaila-annwing at -- By post or by hand --, South Carolina USA on Saturday, October 19, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (10/19/2019 UTC) at -- By post or by hand --, South Carolina USA

Sent as part of the wishlist tag game - enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by wingReallyBookishwing at Furlong, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Received safely. Thank you so much!