This is Going to Hurt

by Adam Kay | Nonfiction |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 3/16/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, March 16, 2019
Had an accidental charity shop book buying spree yesterday. I got this one as I have enjoyed reading it myself and wanted to have it available for sharing/swapping. Here’s what I thought of it when I read it:
For all the gasp! jaw dropping, laugh out loud moments in this real Dr’s Diary, there were too many gasp! No way, horror moments - and that just at Dr’s working conditions. I’m sure any farm animal would have better basic rights then they do. It really distressed me how bad it is. Something really needs to be done. So I really applaud the author for sharing such personal information to spread awareness. He done an amazing job with just the right balance of humour vs reality to make a super readable story. I also think I have been cured of any desire to have children (3rd degree tear - wtf?!).

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (4/16/2019 UTC) at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Delighted to be sending this to a fellow BookCrosser as part of a swap! Snuck a little Easter treat in there too. Happy reading. Safe travels little book. Hope you entertain your next reader and beyond!

Journal Entry 3 by lexbarbie at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, April 18, 2019
Received in the post from another BC user as part of a swap; as well as some chocolate and an Easter card! Thank you so much. I’m really looking forward to reading this... and hopefully we can swap again soon :)

Journal Entry 4 by lexbarbie at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Sunday, May 05, 2019
This is the best book I’ve read in ages! I laughed, cried and gagged. I already adored the NHS but this has definitely deepened my appreciation for it even more.

Journal Entry 5 by lexbarbie at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Sunday, May 05, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (5/5/2019 UTC) at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom

I’m packaging this up to send to a friend. I hope she enjoys it as much as I have! :)