Knitting Bones

by Monica Ferris | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/15/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, March 15, 2019
I selected this book from the Little Free Library on Westbury Road in Rockville, Maryland. Thank you!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The title of this wild release contains the word NIT.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, September 28, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (10/15/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #69571 at Twinbrook Recreation Center in Rockville, Maryland USA

My husband released this book for me on his afternoon walk.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!