All Together Dead

by Charlaine Harris | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingkaila-annwing of Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on 3/14/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingkaila-annwing from Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on Thursday, March 14, 2019
Product description
Louisiana cocktail waitress Sookie Stackhouse is stuck in the middle of a vampire gathering on the verge of disaster in the seventh novel in the #1 New York Times bestselling series.

Sookie Stackhouse has her hands full with shapeshifter Quinn—a possible new man in her life—and the upcoming central U.S. Vampire Summit on the shores of Lake Michigan. Sookie's job at the summit is to support Vampire Queen Sophie-Anne, whose power base was weakened by hurricane damage to New Orleans. But Sookie is about to discover just how dangerous that job can be, as she is drawn further and further into the vampire world...

Journal Entry 2 by wingkaila-annwing at LFL #62810 in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (3/20/2019 UTC) at LFL #62810 in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Left in the little free library in North Myrtle Beach, SC. This LFL is located at the beach access at 3rd Ave north.

To the finder of this book:

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book, and the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join us...it's free! If you do, please consider using me, Kaila-Ann, as your referring member. You can even remain anonymous if you wish!

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing!