Animal Wisdom

by Michael Archinal | Pets & Animals | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1742611990 Global Overview for this book
Registered by xtrdnry of Parkdale, Victoria Australia on 3/14/2019
Journal Entry 1 by xtrdnry from Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Thursday, March 14, 2019
Dr Michael Archinal, one of Australia's most respected vets, believes that humans have a lot to learn from their animal friends. He argues that sharing our lives with animals gives us the opportunity to understand how to use our intuition and ancient animal instinct to increase our happiness and health, and improve our relationships.

Drawing on scientific research from around the world and heart-warming stories from his own practice, Dr Archinal shows us how animals have perfected the art of eating, exercising and sleeping according to their needs; using stress in a positive way; and, most importantly, strengthening the bonds that create a sense of security and well-being.

Journal Entry 2 by xtrdnry at Parkdale Veterinary Clinic in Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (10/23/2019 UTC) at Parkdale Veterinary Clinic in Parkdale, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.