A Home for Christmas

by Linda Ford | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Adia415 of Cleves, Ohio USA on 3/10/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Adia415 from Cleves, Ohio USA on Sunday, March 10, 2019
This was in a box of books that I picked up from a fellow freecycler who was getting rid of them. It'll be available until I can release it.

Journal Entry 2 by Adia415 at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Thursday, November 14, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (11/15/2019 UTC) at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom

I'm sending this off to the most recent winner of the Christmas themed sweeps. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, November 23, 2019
Arrived in the post this morning.
Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Monday, December 30, 2019
A rather over-sentimental romance where the two main characters spent most of their time agonising over past tragedies and their futures. It seemed that the whole book was the same scenario over and over again, just with minor differences. The one bit of variety in the book was a baddie who lasted about two pages and was never seen again.
Thank you for sending me this, Adia415 - it may not have been my cup of tea, but I always like to try new authors.

Released 1 wk ago (1/14/2020 UTC) at Allsop Arms Pub, Gloucester Pl in Marylebone, Greater London United Kingdom

Being taken to the meet-up.

Hello!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, rahar109, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 6 by Shahrun at A meet up, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Picked this up at today’s London evening meet up. Plan to use it to either trade or put in my Dagenham Little Free Library.