The Sun Book Of Short Stories

by Various, Jane Moore | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 3/8/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, March 08, 2019
Had me a Quick Reads book buying binge on eBay.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, April 15, 2019
Really interesting and diverse collection of short stories. Not sure I thought he first place winner was the best story though. I would love to read more by all these authors, hope they write more and get it published. I think the one that most intrigued me, and I could see as a full length book is “There’s a Queue for the Therapist’s Chair” by Colette Dickinson. One Wish by Lisa Sanders was also brilliant and A Living by Gavin Bell stood out too.

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, April 15, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (4/15/2019 UTC) at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Posting off to a fellow BookCrosser, with a few more quick reads and a little Easter treat. Happy reading and eating!

Journal Entry 4 by PinnieB at Stourbridge, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, April 19, 2019
Thank you so much Shahrun for the lovely book package and chocolate - it was a lovely surprise to receive it when I got home from work! The short story books are perfect for me and I plan to read them over the bank holidays. Thank you :)