Our Song

by Dani Atkins | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 3/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, March 7, 2019
This is now a bookcrossing book ☺ picked up from the Spanish charity shop in Alcossebre

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh ☺

Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Alcalà de Xivert, Castelló/Castellón Spain on Wednesday, September 28, 2022
Read on holiday. A very moving story which kept my interest somuch it was hard to put down. Taking back to England to makeroom fornew books on the shelf

Journal Entry 4 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Hôtel Ibis Calais Car Ferry in Calais, Nord-Pas-de-Calais France on Saturday, October 1, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (10/1/2022 UTC) at Hôtel Ibis Calais Car Ferry in Calais, Nord-Pas-de-Calais France

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

Enjoy!!

Didn’t get back to England after all😉