The Road

by Cormac McCarthy | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPelluwing of Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on 3/17/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingPelluwing from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Sunday, March 17, 2019
I have read this book in Finnish and this English copy is free to continue its journey from my bookshelf.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Wednesday, March 20, 2019
The book is here, thank you!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Sunday, November 17, 2019
Such a sad and bleak story. One of those few books that have made me want to see the movie made out of it, not least because I just heard that Nick Cave is responsible for the music - sounds just about right for this sort of thing...

Journal Entry 4 by wingsakirmowing at Miitti / Meet-up in Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Saturday, November 23, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (11/23/2019 UTC) at Miitti / Meet-up in Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

At the meet-up

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Journal Entry 5 by -solaria- at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Saturday, November 23, 2019
Took the book at the meet-up. I have been planning to read this book for years, so now I have the chance.