Some Die Telling

by Stella Cameron | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 3/6/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, March 06, 2019
From a *huge* collection of paperbacks I recently received through the Next Door app, to register and release.

Released 10 mos ago (5/18/2019 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the BookCrossing booth at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 19, 2019
This book remained on the table at the end of the day from the over 2,300 books that were released by BCinDC BookCrossers at the 2019 Gaithersburg Book Festival. Never fear I will keep this book travelling elsewhere

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 23, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (9/3/2019 UTC) at Little Library at My Organic Market (MOM's) in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 You'reSuch an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The title of this wild release contains the word LING. Ling is "an elongated, marine, gadid food fish". (dictionary.com)

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!