Dog Dish of Doom

by E.J. Copperman | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingerishkigalwing of Salt Lake City, Utah USA on 3/6/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingerishkigalwing from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Wednesday, March 06, 2019
The mystery is well enough, but the style has me rolling my eyes. A lot. Given the main character is a theatrical agent specializing in animals, I had really hoped to like it ... But that’s just my opinion; obviously a lot of people like this style, as the author has a number of books including this series. But no more for me.

Journal Entry 2 by wingerishkigalwing at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Monday, March 25, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (3/25/2019 UTC) at Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Adding to BookLovingMama’s mystery bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by wingerishkigalwing at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, June 08, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (6/8/2019 UTC) at Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Adding to the mystery book box to find a next reader.

Journal Entry 4 by missprisy at Edmond, Oklahoma USA on Friday, June 21, 2019
This book enjoyed a brief stopover in Oklahoma in the Mystery/Thriller Bookbox. Will travel on soon.

Journal Entry 5 by missprisy at by mail, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (6/25/2019 UTC) at by mail, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Traveling on in a Mystery/Thriller Bookbox!

Journal Entry 6 by wingIddyluwing at Durham, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, July 02, 2019
And now it's stopping over in NH!

The Mystery/Thriller Bookbox

Journal Entry 7 by wingIddyluwing at Durham, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, July 20, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (7/19/2019 UTC) at Durham, New Hampshire USA

The box has been mailed out to the next recipient!

Journal Entry 8 by mom2jwn at East Freedom, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Took from mystery/thriller bookbox