Literacy SourceBook: Self-Portraits

by Scholastic Inc | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/5/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, March 05, 2019
This oversize softcover is one book in a donation of over 200 books received in August, 2018, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2020 Oh, the Places We Can Go Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The book title contains the word SEL. Sel is a municipality in Innlandet county, Norway.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 14, 2020
Sadly, I had to close down the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) and remove this book from its bookshelf due to the pandemic spread of Corvid-19 throughout the world. I felt this was the safest thing to do for my own family and visitors to our Little Free Library. It made me so sad, but I hope my small gesture plays a part in keeping all of us safe.

I hope to release this book once again in the future.

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!