Fargo Rock City

by Chuck Klosterman | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingkaila-annwing of Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on 3/4/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingkaila-annwing from Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on Monday, March 04, 2019
Product description:

Empirically proving that—no matter where you are—kids wanna rock, this is Chuck Klosterman's hilrious memoir of growing up as a shameless metalhead in Wyndmere, North Dakotoa (population: 498).

With a voice like Ace Frehley's guitar, Klosterman hacks his way through hair-band history, beginning with that fateful day in 1983 when his older brother brought home Mötley Crüe's Shout at the Devil. The fifth-grade Chuck wasn't quite ready to rock—his hair was too short and his farm was too quiet—but he still found a way to bang his nappy little head. Before the journey was over, he would slow-dance to Poison, sleep innocently beneath satanic pentagrams, lust for Lita Ford, and get ridiculously intellectual about Guns N' Roses. C'mon and feel his noize.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkaila-annwing at Conway, South Carolina USA on Monday, March 11, 2019

Released 8 mos ago (3/11/2019 UTC) at Conway, South Carolina USA

Traveling as part of the Wishlist Tag Game.

To the finder of this book:

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book, and the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join us...it's free! If you do, please consider using me, Kaila-Ann, as your referring member. You can even remain anonymous if you wish!

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by ILuvToRead2 at Chicago, Illinois USA on Sunday, March 17, 2019
Received this wishlist book in the mail. Thank you very much!