The Murder Road

by Stephen Booth | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingCross-patchwing of Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 3/4/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingCross-patchwing from Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, March 04, 2019
Ben Cooper, now an Inspector, deals with a new case in a village with only one road in and out.

Journal Entry 2 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, March 04, 2019
This one helped me put the Cooper/Fry back story in some sort of ‘place ‘ . I have never been comfortable with the tensions between them - it never made sense and always came from nowhere!

Journal Entry 3 by wingCross-patchwing at fillng a wish, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Monday, March 04, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (3/4/2019 UTC) at fillng a wish, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

To fulfil a belated promise. I hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 06, 2019
Thanks very much for the next book in the series. I might have promised you the one after. I will check! My memory is terrible.

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, March 10, 2019
I do like Ben Cooper as a character. This wasn’t my favourite of the series but I still enjoyed it a lot.

Reserved for Cassiopaeia

Released 1 mo ago (3/16/2019 UTC) at Royal Mail (RABCK), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to Cassiopaeia

Journal Entry 7 by wingCassiopaeiawing at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 20, 2019
An abundance of books arrived this morning! Thank you Poodlesister for you generosity. Love the labels too.

Journal Entry 8 by wingCassiopaeiawing at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 02, 2019
Catching up with another Stephen Booth. Not wanting to post a spoiler, but that was short lived!