Beneath Montana Skies

by Mia Ross | Romance | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 133553895X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingkaila-annwing of Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on 2/28/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingkaila-annwing from Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on Thursday, February 28, 2019
Back cover: This cowboy is back home to start over…

but two adorable surprises wait at Mustang Ridge

After one wild ride too many, rodeo star Tyler Wilkins is back in his Montana hometown starting from scratch. But he sure didn’t expect to find that he and Morgan Whittaker—the feisty rancher he left behind—have two adorable daughters. Can this reckless cowboy become a man Morgan will trust enough to earn the title of daddy…and possibly husband?

Pulled from Conway LFL #59591

Journal Entry 2 by wingkaila-annwing at LFL #62812 in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (3/20/2019 UTC) at LFL #62812 in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Left in the little free library in North Myrtle Beach, SC. This LFL is located at the beach access at 9th Ave north.

To the finder of this book:

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book, and the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join us...it's free! If you do, please consider using me, Kaila-Ann, as your referring member. You can even remain anonymous if you wish!

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing!