The Woods

by Harlan Coben | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by daffodil-2 of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 2/27/2019
Journal Entry 1 by daffodil-2 from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 27, 2019
This paperback was given to me by my friend Vera for bookcrossing.
It tells the story of Paul Copeland whose sister went missing from a summer camp many years ago with no trace. But when a body is discovered lots of secrets from the past re-emerge.

My husband started to read this book but couldn't get into it.

I don't think it's my kind of book so I will release it shortly.

Journal Entry 2 by daffodil-2 at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, March 04, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (3/4/2019 UTC) at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book was passed to my "old" school friend Widget-1 when we met up today for a mini school reunion with several others.

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.

Journal Entry 3 by Widget-1 at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, March 04, 2019
I was given this book by my friend daffodil-2 as a controlled release.We met for coffee at Ramblers Cafe in North Walsham Garden Centre with 7 other ex-school friends.

Journal Entry 4 by Widget-1 at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 12, 2019
As the saying goes'One man's meat is another man's poison!..I have to say that I did enjoy this book with all it's twists and turns.I just had to keep reading to find out what really happened in the woods that night.

Journal Entry 5 by Widget-1 at Woodgate Nursery in Aylsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, March 22, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (3/17/2019 UTC) at Woodgate Nursery in Aylsham, Norfolk United Kingdom

I left this book on a seat at Woodgate Nursery.To the finder,please register your find on bookcrossing.com. When you have read it please come back and make a short journal on your reading experience of this book. Then,either release it back into the wild or give it to someone you know ( controlled release). Don't forget to make a release note...so that this book's travels may be tracked.Thank you.