The Crossing Places

by Elly Griffiths | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 054744317X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingAbi-Gibbywing of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 3/9/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingAbi-Gibbywing from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Saturday, March 09, 2019
Picked up from local charity shop

Journal Entry 2 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at -- Somewhere in Plymouth in Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Monday, March 18, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (3/18/2019 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Plymouth in Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 3 by Elle-Fox at Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Monday, March 18, 2019
Found whilst travelling home from taking my 15 week old son swimming!

Journal Entry 4 by Elle-Fox at Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Thursday, March 28, 2019
Thank you for releasing this into the wild!

I almost feel as though this book found me. Just days before I had a conversation with my husband about how much I had missed reading and was finding it difficult to find/make time since becoming a mum. He had picked me up a book from the library and I just couldn't get into it. The Crossing Places however was perfect. The writer allows the reader to jump straight into the life of Dr Ruth and feel her emotions- you're left wanting to solve the mystery alongside her... hoping that your early suspicions are correct.

I hope that the next finder enjoys this read as much as I did.

Journal Entry 5 by Elle-Fox at somewhere in Stoke in Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Thursday, March 28, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (3/28/2019 UTC) at somewhere in Stoke in Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom

The book is desperate to go on a train journey!