It's Always Been You

Books and yarn freed!
Registered by wingminesaynwing of Huron, Ohio USA on 6/16/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingminesaynwing from Huron, Ohio USA on Tuesday, June 16, 2020
"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

By registering this book, I am sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!

A by-the-book lawyer, Major Olivia Hale, meets a new commander, Captain Ben Teague, who would rather joke than lead. Still, there is chemistry between them...and a case that pulls them apart.

This is a contemporary romance that mixes love with the military. When Olivia has to clean up cases of some troops, Teague is not happy with her decisions especially with one particular soldier. He wants to look out for his troops and help them; she wants military justice.

Will these cases destroy a growing love, or will the pair be able to get past them?

Some spicy scenes, but they're not overly graphic. The main characters have faults and scars; this makes for realistic people that you might consider friends.

The author serves in the military so it is obvious that she knows the ins and outs of military life.

Journal Entry 2 by wingminesaynwing at Sugar Land, Texas USA on Friday, June 19, 2020

Released 10 mos ago (6/19/2020 UTC) at Sugar Land, Texas USA

"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

Sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!
I have either registered it, or received it from another person who is willing to share it, too. Consider logging onto www.bookcrossing.com and letting us know where it is been and where it is going next. It can be done anonymously or join the site as a member.

Included in this ARC giveaway box...hope you find something to your liking. Happy travels little book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingReadertoowing at Sugar Land, Texas USA on Friday, September 18, 2020
I received this as an ARC box from minesayn. Thank you for sharing your books with me!

Journal Entry 4 by wingReadertoowing at Richmond, Texas USA on Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Released 6 mos ago (10/15/2020 UTC) at Richmond, Texas USA

I will be donating this to the Cambridge Square Senior Apartments new library. I hope you enjoy it!