Exposed

From Sunny Florida!
by Lisa Scottoline | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 7/10/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, July 10, 2019
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, July 11, 2019
This book is a mystery with the lawyers Denunzio and Benato. Though I haven't read the others in the series before this book, I wasn't lost. I do plan on going back and reading the others in order. Having grown up in Philadelphia, I knew many of the places she wrote about. The book starts with Mary getting a new case and Bennie telling her that she can't take it because of a client that they already have that owns the company involved. Mary decides to leave the partnership in order to represent Simon, her family friend, who has been fired because his little girl needs a bone marrow transplant. Bennie is upset about Mary's decision but tries to understand; then she decides to back Mary by getting rid of all of the business from the other company since her good friend Nate who is their CEO has decided to take Mary before the lawyer ethics board. Everything becomes more complicated when Simon's boss Todd, the one he accused to firing him, is found murdered in the parking lot of a golf club and Simon is arrested for murder. Of course, I saw this coming. They stumble onto evidence that leads to deeper and darker reasons. At this time, they are kidnapped by the real murderers and taken away to be killed themselves. There is a twist at the end.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, August 04, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (8/5/2019 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! Surprised wishlist RABCK to Southernfryed for One Word Title Release Challenge 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Thursday, August 08, 2019
What a lovely surprise in my mailbox today! Thank you!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Thursday, August 08, 2019
What a lovely surprise in my mailbox today! Thank you!