Deep Six

by Clive Cussler | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by DubaiReader of Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates on 2/24/2019
Journal Entry 1 by DubaiReader from Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates on Sunday, February 24, 2019
Another “impossible to put down” (Houston Chronicle) classic Dirk Pitt adventure from the New York Times bestselling author of the NUMA Files and the Sam and Remi Fargo Adventures.

A deadly tide of poison flows into ocean waters. A ghost ship drifts across the empty northern Pacific. A luxury Soviet liner blazes into a funeral pyre. The Presidential yacht cruises the Potomac night—and the President disappears without a trace.

Dirk Pitt takes on a sinister Asian shipping empire in an intercontinental duel of nerves. In his most dangerous, fast-paced adventure, he fights to save the US government—and to seize one desperate moment of revenge!

Journal Entry 2 by DubaiReader at Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates on Sunday, February 24, 2019
I've been clearing out a load of books this week, my husband thinks I'm littering the place with them, but I'm hoping they will find new homes and new owners :)
Please drop a quick comment on here if one has happened your way.
I hope you have a good read!

Journal Entry 3 by DubaiReader at Marina Mall in Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates on Monday, April 01, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (3/18/2019 UTC) at Marina Mall in Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book, and the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join us...it's free! If you do, please consider using me, DubaiReader, as your referring member. You can even remain anonymous if you wish!

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)