Earthly Delights

by Kerry Greenwood | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by jacaranda-merry of Brisbane, Queensland Australia on 2/23/2019
Journal Entry 1 by jacaranda-merry from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Saturday, February 23, 2019
Another fun series from the author of the Phryne Fisher mysteries. Here we meet Corinna, former accountant turned baker in Melbourne and her friends, neighbours and shop assistants. Why are so many addicts dying on the streets all of a sudden? Who is sending disgusting messages to the women in the building and daubing those messages on the walls as well. Is Daniel a good guy or not? A very humerous read with a side of muffins.

Released 6 mos ago (2/24/2019 UTC) at Coffee Club, Southgate - Cannon Hill in Brisbane, Queensland Australia

At Brisbane BC meetup today or left at the cafe.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookworm76wing at Chermside, Queensland Australia on Sunday, February 24, 2019
Picked up that the Brisbane Bookcrossing catchup

taking along to the next Brisbane bookcrossing meetup. If not picked up I will leave somewhere

Journal Entry 5 by luckaye at Crestmead, Queensland Australia on Sunday, June 30, 2019
Once again, I have come home with more books than I took to the Brisbane meet-up; supposedly for my Little Street Library but I will probably read it first!

Realised that I have already read it so will be releasing

Released 1 mo ago (7/30/2019 UTC) at Browns Plains Community Health Centre in Browns Plains, Queensland Australia

Placed on the seat outside the entrance