How to Be Famous

by Alison Bond | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by imeretoo of Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on 2/23/2019
Journal Entry 1 by imeretoo from Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 23, 2019
Lynsey Dixon never plans anything. She has no commitments and no responsibilities apart from her job at a London talent agency that specialises in neurotic actresses like Melanie Chaplin. After keeping her calm head in a crisis, Lynsey is offered a transfer to Los Angeles to help Melanie settle into a new television show. Lynsey can recognise an opportunity when she sees one. An opportunity for serious star spotting and sunny days. Melanie Chaplin is excited to be famous, but being famous can make you forget yourself. Soon she is wildly in love with a married man and pregnant by her womanising co-star, Fabien Stewart. Being a star can be stressful. And why, when her career is soaring, is she jealous of the young wannabes nipping at her Jimmy Choo heels? Serena Simon is the most beautiful girl in the world. She didn't exactly choose Hollywood. When you look like Serena, Hollywood is the only place to go. She has a plan and it's working. Fame is only a photoshoot away. Any minute now someone is going to find out that this sexbomb is a teenage runaway, just fourteen years old. When Lynsey finds Serena she agrees to help her. But junior assistants are not supposed to help anyone but their bosses. It's their little secret. But secrets rarely stay that way, especially in Hollywood. Melanie's reputation takes a nosedive as fame goes to her head. Serena tries to make it as a teenager in a very adult world. They both look to Lynsey for advice and support. If she wants to keep her head in Hollywood, Lynsey Dixon needs one hell of a plan.

Released 1 mo ago (7/23/2019 UTC) at The Forge Cafe at The Wakes in Oakengates, Telford, Shropshire United Kingdom

Welcome to Book Crossing.....
Thanks for taking the time to visit the site.
There is no charge to join this site.
If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by imeretoo.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey

I have left this book on a shelf in the Book Crossing area at The Forge Urban Revival Cafe, at The Wakes, Theater Square, Oakengates, Telford TF2 6EP.
Stop by, pick up a book or 2 and maybe stay awhile to enjoy a good coffee snack or a meal....
Its up to you.
Happy Hunting...

Journal Entry 3 by imeretoo at Telford Central Railway Station in Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 08, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (9/8/2019 UTC) at Telford Central Railway Station in Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom

Re-Located to help it on it's travels:
If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, Welcome....
Thank you for visiting the website.

We are a Worldwide Group That shares books and leave them for people to find like on a Treasure Hunt.

I am very happy that you have found one of my books.

The book is now yours to do with as you choose.

Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us and let us follow it's travels, hopefully around the world, and hopefully hear from the many people who find it and help it on it's travels.
If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and fun.
If you decide to join the Bookcrossing group and want to see when and where I release my books then you can see the books I've set free at:

Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish.
The book is now yours to do with as you choose.

I have left this book on the Bookcrossing shelf in the ticket office at Telford Central Railway Station.
If travelling and your train is delayed? Stop by and pick up a free book....
If travelling with children????
Stop by and pick up a free book....
A great way to keep BOTH Adults & Kids of all ages distracted and entertained.

Journal Entry 4 by nordie at Moor Street Station in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Released 5 days ago (9/11/2019 UTC) at Moor Street Station in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Nordie. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.