Another Scandal in Bohemia

by CAROLE NELSON DOUGLAS | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by kaila-ann of Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on 2/23/2019
Journal Entry 1 by kaila-ann from Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on Saturday, February 23, 2019
From cover:

American diva Irene Adler, introduced in Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s story, “A Scandal in Bohemia” as the only woman to outwit Sherlock Holmes, returns for a rematch, not only with Holmes, but with Bohemia. The murder of a humble bead-girl at the Paris couturier House of Worth spirals into an international plot to reshape the map of Europe. Irene, drawn into the plight of Queen Clotilde, her successor in the King’s affections, finds much rotten in the state of Bohemia. As Irene and her dashing barrister husband, Godfrey Norton, and everyone’s favorite Victorian spinster, Nell Huxleigh, careen from Paris salons to Prague castles and graveyards, Holmes is just behind with an agenda of his own. Before the adventure ends, thrones will tremble, the mystical clay monster of Prague called the Golem will walk, and Irene will confront her deadliest opponent.

Journal Entry 2 by kaila-ann at Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on Sunday, March 28, 2021
Getting ready to move which means it's time to cull the stacks. This one will be finding a new home soon!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbamaforeverwing at Clanton, Alabama USA on Thursday, May 06, 2021
Thanks for the box of books!

Released 2 wks ago (5/30/2021 UTC) at Whomever chooses it gets it! in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Including this in the First Sentence Wrap-It-Up Bookbox.

I'm a very special book. I'm traveling the world in search of new friends. I hope I have found one in you. If you are my new owner please make a brief journal entry with my BCID number. You can read and release me for a new friend to read or keep me. It's your choice!

If you are new to bookcrossing and want to join please consider listing bamaforever as your referral. Welcome to bookcrossing!

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Saturday, June 05, 2021
Chosen from the First Sentence Wrap-It-Up Bookbox.